Saturday, 15 November 2014

Cold Coffee

Cold Coffee is a popular drink and mostly everyone's favorite. Though I am a hard core Tea Lover, I drink Cold Coffee at Coffee Joints:-). Yesterday I gave change to my taste-buds with this simple mild cold coffee, as my evening doesn't go without a cup of tea.

Since I made 1 glass of coffee and divided by 2, I am sharing the ingredients made for 1 full glass.
Ingredients:
Coffee Powder 2 tbsp
Hot Water 4 tbsp
Milk 1 cup
Sugar 2 tbsp
Ice Cubes few

Method:
In a bowl add coffee powder and pour hot water, stir and keep aside for 5 minutes. Now its better to strain the liquid. 
{Note: you can avoid this step and directly use coffee powder in the blender / mixer, but doing this step will add a different taste to the coffee}.
In a blender / mixer add milk, coffee liquid we made, sugar and ice cubes and blend it until done. 
{Tip: I used chilled milk}.

Pour it to serving glass.

Garnish with chocolate powder or left over liquid if little or may be with a scoop of ice cream.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy coffee............love to have it any time.
    www.shobhapink.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful site Well done
    Restaurant Arabs is a simple site offers you everything new in the world of cooking arab food
    http://blog-restaurant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sir, And nice to know about your blog and its speciality that offers Arab food....

      Delete

Thank You for your valuable comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...